Ha Noi City Tour Full Day
8.00- 8.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City.
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish IsLand in West Lake. It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969.
Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh
mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15 th June -15 th August) for the annual maintaining but still can take pictures Mausoleum and visit around that area
11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in
the whole country of Vietnam
Special Note: we will visit the Women Museum instead of the Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
14.00-14.15: Continue to visit the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established
in the 11 century
15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which was originally used by the French colonists in
Indochina for political prisoners, and later North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the
Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the " Hanoi Hilton
16.15 -16.30: Tour finishes. Back to hotel
* Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum close on Monday and Friday morning.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather.
* Special requests (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
* Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only, a traditional performance that dates back as far as the 11th century in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam.
Amity Smile Travel can be booked online by click on the ‘book this tour’ button on the tour that you want to book. Besides, you can let us know by contacting us via email or the phone and from there you will be in direct correspondence with one of our travel consultant who will help you step by step.
Our email: email@example.com
Our hotline: +84 (0)982 45 2222
Payment for a tour is done via bank transfer or by credit card at Paypal or payment by Western Union.
2. CAN I POSTPONE OR CANCEL MY TRIP?
All purchases are final and you will need to agree with our term & conditions before confirming your order. In some cases, your booking will be cancelled or postponed for a future day. However, if you need to cancel within 14 days we may state in our conditions that we will charge cancellation fees.
3. IF I PURCHASE A PACKAGES, CAN I TRAVEL IN REVERSE DIRECTION?
Yes, our packages are made up on individual travel vouchers, which can be use in any order. You may want to travel our intineraries in reverse or you may want to complete your package over a number of short trip.
4. DO YOU OFFER LONGER OR MORE CUSTOMIZE TOUR?
Yes, you can ask for longer or customize with any tours. If you have any request or questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, our travel experts will help you decides which is best itinerary for you.
5. I HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS – WILL THEY BE CATERED FOR?
We will try our best to accommodate all dietary requirements but in some out-of-the-way places it can be very difficult to guarantee. We will let you know if there are places on your itinerary where this is the case. Please let us know at the time of booking of any food requirements or allergies and we will pass the information onto your leader. It is also a great idea to bring a card with your dietary requirements written in local language for those time you are eating away from the group.
6. WHAT IS THE CURRENCY IN MY DESTINATION?
It is a good idea to travel with a credit card and ATM card. In Vietnam, the US Dollars and Euros are more widely accepted than other currencies (off course, out of VN Dong). However, in some cases, at some hotels they can accept your local currency but not very much.
7. WHAT STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION SHOULD I EXPECT?
The standard of accommodation depends on trip style you have choosen. Find out more
8. WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED HELP WITH MY BOOKING?
If you need any help with your booking please let us know by contacting us as soon as possible at anytime via:
Email address: email@example.com
Or, hotline: +84 982 45 2222.
We will make our hardest to help you with the most comfortable and enjoyable trip.
9. WHAT IS AN EXTRA COST?
An extra cost is something you will pay direct to the tour or hotel upon arrival. Or, something is mentioned in NOT INCLUDED. Most of Amity Smile trips are “All Clusive” meaning no extra fees will need to be paid.
10. HOW DO I KNOW MY RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until receive this follow up email or fax.
11. CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY OF MY GROUP TRIP, EITHER BEFORE OR DURING THE TRIP?
Please make sure that you are happy with your group trip itinerary before booking because we are unable to change them for individual travelers. However, if you and a group of friends, colleagues,…would like your own personally designed itinerary, get in touch with our travel consultants, they can tailor an itinerary just for you.
12.IN CASE OF EMERGENCY ON TOUR, WHO WILL I CONTACT?
When on tour, your tour guide is the first person of contact. We have our own hotline, so emergency assistance is available 24hours per day. Please see the office contact details listed on your itinerary or on your voucher.
13. I AM NOT READY TO BOOK RIGHT NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this time frame varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancellation charges of hotels/resorts.
|Price per pax ( adult ) in US dollars|
|Class / Group size||1 pax||2 pax||3 - 4 pax||5 - 6 pax||7 - 9 pax|
- Shuttle bus during the trip ( Ford Transit, New County…)
- English speaking guide ( at least 5 years of experience)
- A bottle of water
- Entrance tickets
- Vietnamese lunch (can see menu)
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide& driver
- Personal expenses or anything not mentioned above
- Children: from 1 - 4 years old: Free of charge
- Children from 5 - 9 years old: 75 % of charge
- Children from 10 years old: 100 % of charge
- Should bring the necessary things such as cash, cellphone or camera, raincoat/ umbrella
- , sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Option Cyclo Ride/ Puppet Show will be done at the end of the tour.
- Tour may finish a bit earlier or later in some cases
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on our guide’s arrangement
Discover Halong Bay one day from Hanoi
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave full Day
Hanoi - Trang An Ecotourism Complex - Bai Dinh Pagoda
Full Day Biking Tour to ancient Coloa Citadel
Hanoi Bicycle Half Day Tour to Historic Sites
Ha Noi – Mai Chau Full Day Tour
Ha Noi Street Food Tour
Ha Noi - Cuc Phuong National Park (Full Day)
Ha Noi - Traditional Village and Pagoda ( Hafl or Full day )
Duong Lam Ancient Village & Van Phuc Silk Village
Bat Trang Ceramic - Van Phuc Silk Village ( Ha Noi )
Halong Bay Cruise Full Day Tour 6 HOURS-CRUISE
Ha Noi - Perfume Pagoda (Full Day)
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave full Day Tour
Ha Noi Cyclo Round & Water Puppet Show