DAY 1: HANOI - ARRIVAL - COOKING CLASS
Welcome pick up at the airport and escort you to hotel for check in.
- If your arrival time is in the morning, you will have a chance take part in the cooking class at 9.15am and have lunch with your dishes that was made by yourself. And then, free time to explore Hanoi or walking around Hanoi Old Quarter for feature, authentic foods and drink.
- If your arrival time is in the afternoon, you will have a chance take part in the cooking class at 16.15pm and have dinner with your dishes that was made by yourself then free leisure on your own. Overnight in the hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI SIGHTSEEING TOUR (B, L)
At 8.30 : After breakfast at the hotel, our tour guide pick up you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum, the Temple of Literature then stop for our lunch at a fine local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the Ethnology Museum, the West Lake area with Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ngoc Son Temple and Hoan Kiem Lake. We spend one hour traveling around the Ancient city seeing daily Hanoian Life of by cyclo or one hour watching the Water Puppet show in the Theater on the bank of Hoan Kiem Lake. Overnight in the hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY - OVERNIGHT CRUISE (B, L, D)
After breakfast from 8:00 - 8:30 Our guide pick you up at your hotel to leave Hanoi by road for Halong Bay. Enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life. Arrive in Halong and board the traditional sailing junk. Whilst cruising the exquisite waters sample the regions fresh seafood. Visit Luon cave with paddle boat. Enjoy a swim, rowboat or kayaking in the emerald waters of Halong Bay at any spot that you wish to visit, go up to the Halong bay View at Titop beach. Cooking demonstration with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if weather does not allow). Watch the sun set over the bay whilst enjoying a delicious dinner. Overnight on junk boat.
DAY 4: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
Early start for a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck; tea and coffee available and enjoy the sunrise, a wholesome breakfast before Visit the recently discovered Surprise Grotto with its great views, and on the next island see the yawning mouth of Bo Nau Cave. Continue visit Bai Tu Long bay En route the junk weaves through strange-shaped rock formations that invite comparisons from fighting cocks to dragons and even General de Gaulle’s nose. After another wonderful fresh seafood lunch on Board. Transfer back to Hanoi around 17.00pm.
At 20.00, Our guide will take you to Hanoi Railway station for your overnight train to Sapa.
DAY 5: HANOI - LAO CAI - SAPA - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B, L, D)
Meet up our guide at Lao Cai station and transferred to Sapa. Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
Embark on a lovely trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hills tribe villages Lao Chai & Ta Van villages, home to Black H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by some of the friendliest people you can meet. Once on the valley floor you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery that surrounds you. The walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields and scattered villages. Jeep rider back to hotel
- Option 1 : can choose overnight in the hotel
- Option 2 : can choose overnight at homestay
DAY 6: SAPA - CAT CAT - SIN CHAI - TRAIN BACK TO HANOI (B, L, D)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, then visiting Cat Cat and Sin Chai Village. Here you will explore the Red Dzao ethnic minority village, meet some of the locals, and experience everyday life in the village. Marvel at the waterfall nearby the village, visit the hydroelectric power station, and then drive back to Sapa.Transfer to Lao Cai station and overnight train back to Hanoi
DAY 7: HANOI - DEPARTURE (B)
Arrive Hanoi early morning, get pick up and taken to hotel for freshen up, rest and breakfast, transfer to the airport as your flight schedule. End services
Amity Smile Travel can be booked online by click on the ‘book this tour’ button on the tour that you want to book. Besides, you can let us know by contacting us via email or the phone and from there you will be in direct correspondence with one of our travel consultant who will help you step by step.
Our email: email@example.com
Our phone number: +84-4 3212.3589
Our hotline: +84 (0)982 45 2222
Payment for a tour is done via bank transfer or by credit card at Paypal or payment by Western Union.
2. CAN I POSTPONE OR CANCEL MY TRIP?
All purchases are final and you will need to agree with our term & conditions before confirming your order. In some cases, your booking will be cancelled or postponed for a future day. However, if you need to cancel within 14 days we may state in our conditions that we will charge cancellation fees.
3. IF I PURCHASE A PACKAGES, CAN I TRAVEL IN REVERSE DIRECTION?
Yes, our packages are made up on individual travel vouchers, which can be use in any order. You may want to travel our intineraries in reverse or you may want to complete your package over a number of short trip.
4. DO YOU OFFER LONGER OR MORE CUSTOMIZE TOUR?
Yes, you can ask for longer or customize with any tours. If you have any request or questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, our travel experts will help you decides which is best itinerary for you.
5. I HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS – WILL THEY BE CATERED FOR?
We will try our best to accommodate all dietary requirements but in some out-of-the-way places it can be very difficult to guarantee. We will let you know if there are places on your itinerary where this is the case. Please let us know at the time of booking of any food requirements or allergies and we will pass the information onto your leader. It is also a great idea to bring a card with your dietary requirements written in local language for those time you are eating away from the group.
6. WHAT IS THE CURRENCY IN MY DESTINATION?
It is a good idea to travel with a credit card and ATM card. In Vietnam, the US Dollars and Euros are more widely accepted than other currencies (off course, out of VN Dong). However, in some cases, at some hotels they can accept your local currency but not very much.
7. WHAT STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION SHOULD I EXPECT?
The standard of accommodation depends on trip style you have choosen. Find out more
8. WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED HELP WITH MY BOOKING?
If you need any help with your booking please let us know by contacting us as soon as possible at anytime via:
Email address: email@example.com
Our phone number: +84-4 3212.3589
Or, hotline: +84 982 45 2222.
We will make our hardest to help you with the most comfortable and enjoyable trip.
9. WHAT IS AN EXTRA COST?
An extra cost is something you will pay direct to the tour or hotel upon arrival. Or, something is mentioned in NOT INCLUDED. Most of Amity Smile trips are “All Clusive” meaning no extra fees will need to be paid.
10. HOW DO I KNOW MY RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until receive this follow up email or fax.
11. CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY OF MY GROUP TRIP, EITHER BEFORE OR DURING THE TRIP?
Please make sure that you are happy with your group trip itinerary before booking because we are unable to change them for individual travelers. However, if you and a group of friends, colleagues,…would like your own personally designed itinerary, get in touch with our travel consultants, they can tailor an itinerary just for you.
12.IN CASE OF EMERGENCY ON TOUR, WHO WILL I CONTACT?
When on tour, your tour guide is the first person of contact. We have our own hotline, so emergency assistance is available 24hours per day. Please see the office contact details listed on your itinerary or on your voucher.
13. I AM NOT READY TO BOOK RIGHT NOW, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this time frame varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancellation charges of hotels/resorts.
|Tour package||2 pax||3 - 5 pax||6 - 10 pax|
|3 star hotel||$365||$355||$345|
|4 star hotel||$435||$420||$400|
|5 star hotel||$575||$555||$520|
THE TRIP INCLUSIONS:
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa hotel
- Private/minivan transfer to and from airport
- All transportation, kayaking, English speaking guide, sightseeing fee
- Train tickets for round trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi with Soft sleeper in joined Cabin deluxe express Train 4 berths with A/C
- Accommodation Deluxe Junk boat with en-suite bath room
- All meals as per program (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
THE TRIP EXCLUSIONS:
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses & Tips
- Visa fee
- Domestic and International air tickets.
- Child under 4 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 5- under 9 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 5 - under 9 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 10 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 10 years old and above: 100% of charge
* Rate are subjected ti change without prior notice
* Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability